Posts/Content/Contests/Whats gonna be going down

Hello everyone, this blog has gone a very, very long time without a post, and sadly with no new admins I will try and fit some time in my schedule to keep it running. Anyways, what this post is going to be about is mainly just summing up what the blog changes are going to be, etc.


  •  Content will be changing, sometimes it will be news, but I can't keep up and constantly cheek the game, I am not an member and I have no intention on becoming one again, I mainly just plan to feed off of the social medias, pick some of the stories out that I want that I personally think are good quality, then give them to you guys with proper credit. I hope you all understand.
  • I have a very very big schedule, keep that in mind when this blog goes inactive for a while.
  • Social media's don't like me, I have had many, many accounts taken down. Once again keep that in mind...
  • I will give my best to send out proper credit, if you have corrections or info for me, please comment them on the posts that need the proper credits.
  • Thats all!



Now, I have some Screenshots from the new adventure on Aj that a jammer posted to Snowyclaw's community on G+, the user's G+ was +Bianquitag22 Tfm this is where I got the Screenshots from for these pretty cool Wallpapers!


I Hope you all enjoy, I will try to be more active!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE APARRI RANT!

Let's Sum Up Julian2's Drama...

Adventure Stats