Adventure Stats

So i was browsing the Social Medias and I came across this thing that i personally thought would be really cool, the person that made this edit is +DarkMineral. so Creds to them for editing this picture & uploading it.

Like the idea of this was pretty cool, because I have personally tried to map the power of items for Adventures. The items your animal wears on you paw effects the attack level on things like the Web Fences and the Phantom Pods, so far the one that I have mapped highest was the Original (non diamond store) Legendary Golden Glove(s), But what I remember from multiple months ago from my membership was that the original glove I had had over 40 attack damage on the Webs and Pods. It was honestly really OP....

The idea of being able to buy Armor, Gloves, Swords, etc. to change these stats is really cool. I hope AJHQ could take this into consideration for updates.





Comments

  1. I agree that this would be awesome! I think different random stats of each new animal will add a totally new face of AJ! It kind of reminds me of Flight Rising's dragon stats. Perhaps with each new level, you could get points and chose where to put them into?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cool! Awesome article!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE APARRI RANT!

Let's Sum Up Julian2's Drama...