Artsy ;)

Hey guys I just found this picture and I thought it was pretty artsy and cute so I just wanted to share it with you guys,

A little update about the Zios Library is that I am making a bunch of little Vinettes and I am going to upload a lot of them soon, I have been working really hard on making a good collection of stories while making them really good quality for everyone to enjoy reading. I have also been looking for people to be secondary writers just to make it a little easier so everything isn't on me. But for now it will just be solo with me once again until I can find the right people for the right things....

Another update:
I have been working really hard on this blog and I am very happy to say that it's stats have been doubling nearly every month, and that is big for me! I would like to thank all of the people that are shouting me out and making this experience a lot more fun and enjoyable. Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE APARRI RANT!

Let's Sum Up Julian2's Drama...

Adventure Stats