Animal Jam Rewind 2016





Hey Guys! I found a AJ Rewind.






What happened in 2016?

- Hahaha.... I came back 2016.
- I was Non-member
- I tried to get many admins (It didn't work)
- This became the most successful blog very quickly out of the many that I run and admin
- I made quite a few friends! Yes, that is why I have 3 buddies on AJ now.... heh.
- We launched the Zios Library branch to this website and it had gotten nothing but lots of love and support!
- I started doing rants, the only ones that were made this year were the Appari Rant & the NM Equality Rant
- Aced Art is a new series that is just starting, Along with Aced Out
- Giphy now forces me to code in everything, so that was a week of rage quitting and slamming my head against the walls :)
- I joined a bunch of Discords! (The announcement post will be going up shortly!)






It was a pretty good year! But yanno, lets keep this post PG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE APARRI RANT!

Let's Sum Up Julian2's Drama...

Adventure Stats