Why Phantoms Drop Gems

So I was just looking around, and i was thinking about adventures and how they drop 25 gems. Then while I was scrolling through the G+ Community of Animal Jam, I came across the Pet certificate shown to the left. (I still don't understand the certificate thing, hahaha...)  It just dawned on me that one of the main reasons in the very beta stages of the adventures they barely memtioned part of the phantoms being a problem was them taking jammers things, (clothes, den items, gems) and thats why in some of the adventures you can see jammers items that were stolen from jamaa in the phantom realm. Thats also why when you poof a phantom, they drop gems...

It's a little weird to think that when you get a phantom your taking 25 dirty phantom gems that they had eaten....

heh.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE APARRI RANT!

Let's Sum Up Julian2's Drama...

Adventure Stats